Grolls is since June 8, 2016 owned by Swedol.
- 1012 MSEK (MEUR 106) turnover (2015)
- 365 employees
- 7.000 articles in stock
- 35.000 active customers
- 1.500.000 produced garments
- Own production and product development of helmets, workwear and worker's gloves
- 31 fully-owned Grolls stores in Sweden and five abroad (1 in Estonia and 4 in Finland) and 12 Univern stores in Norway.
- 1832 Cavalry captain Leonard Groll sets up the first shop for workwear, ”L.Grolls Linen Shop” in Stockholm’s Old Town
- 1905 J.F. Bellander starts manufacturing of workwear in Gävle under the trademark Björnkläder
- 1924 The mining engineers Palén and Carlson start import and sales of respiratory protection from Germany. The company, Birger Carlson & Co. later becomes BICAPA AB.
- 1994 Merger of Bicapa AB and BG Björnkläder Grolls AB
- 2000 Name change to Berendsen Safety AB
- 2005 Björnkläder celebrates 100 years
- 2006 Name change to Björnkläder AB
- 2011 Name change to Grolls AB
- 2011 Grolls aquires Nytello
- 2012 Grolls aquires Univern